"Howard Kellman has spent a lifetime in baseball, and through the stories in this book he teaches us valuable lessons such as: if a girl in a bar wants you to take her to Midnight Mass - do it, never use gasoline to dry a field, and always let your wife know when a game goes extra innings. Trust me, it will pay off."
- Howie Rose, Broadcaster, New York Mets
direct to you offer
Side of Sports
- A shared experience in which people are entertained.
- A stress buster in which people come away feeling better about themselves.
- Stories from the world of sports often bring back pleasant childhood memories.
- Can boost morale, employee productivity and employee retention.
Howard sharing a laugh with Joe Tait, longtime radio voice of the
a printable PDF document,
download the Humorous Side of Sports flyer.
or E-Mail Howard to schedule his appearance with your business or organization.
Howard will be glad to personally answer your questions and provide
all the information you need to help your staff succeed and your
event be a hit.
Adobe Acrobat Reader?
is a real gem from the wife of one of our twenty-five
year honorees: 'Im not a sports fan in fact, I dont
really have any interest in sports but, I truly enjoyed
Howard Kellmans presentation great stories with a
humorous twist a lot of laughter truly great!'
we had two Speakers each year for the past 14 years many
of whom have been very good YOU TOPPED THEM ALL!!!
Sec. & Program Chairman, F&AM